Apprentice of Fine Arts (AFA) in Creative Writing: results for Summer 2022
Cumulative percentage of candidates:
Table shows results for 43 candidates from 8 centres: Abingdon School, Badminton School, Bristol Grammar School, Enfield County High School, Kingswood School; Marling School, Marlborough College, and Redmaids’ High School.
These results were awarded in accordance with our own procedures:
- Candidates were advised to submit their portfolio of internally-assessed work (representing 60% of the programme) by the usual deadline of 15 May
- The Principal Moderator moderated the portfolios from all centres.
- Candidates also sat an examination for WRITE-2 Commissioned Writing (representing 40% of the programme).
- WRITE-2 scripts were marked by the Principal Examiner.
- There was no examination for WRITE-3 this year.
- A grade was awarded on the basis of each candidate’s agreed marks for WRITE-1 (60%) and WRITE-2 (40%).
There were no appeals.